Friday, December 26, 2008

my sister and merry christmas (whichever order)

Ugh christmas just over again I'm a bit drunky drunk but still capable of typing on my teeny phone keypad anyhoo merry christmas to me few few readers, but look at it this way if your reading this you are the EXCLUSIVE people reading the bestest blog evar hee hee

On to my sister (about now i need a full keyboard for this phone )

We were discussing SAD which I got doctored as having its a proper thing so I got some herbal crap which works wonders she said "well its just being gloomy if there wasn't a name it wouldn't be a thing" well Ihave been really suffering from this sorta depression all cutty and feeling a mite suicidal in the mornings nothing of worry but she is saying this while she claims to suffer from anxiety which is just as fake as SAD "ooh I'm stressed I must go jittery" ANDshe has "recouring vertigo" is that a thing ?

I'm having a future carreer crisis but managing

Merry christmas all

G'night

Sam

No comments: