Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well hello my festive amigos

Its Christmas, Channukkah, Kwanzaa and its nearing the end of Las Posadas but either way woooo.


So here is the festive update. the next time i blog will most likely be on my shiny new mac(huzzah) i bought myself this christmas. 


On another note i like guns. It s true im quite an air gun enthusiast so when my neighbour to the right gave me an old fairly broken airgun i was over the moon.  I was not so please when the stock of it exploded and fired bits of wood into my face and so i was left with this ... 



But thanks to the magic of forums ive managed to find a new stock for it WOO. is a bit dinged but im looking forward to restoring that bad boy. 

this post was uninteresting. laters. 


INITIATE CHRISTMASSY PICTURES

 


No comments: