Sunday, November 29, 2009

College and stuff

So Last week a lot of shit went down at college.

Despite being in a class full of sociopaths ….

i originally put a list of people here but i removed it personal views are pointless
To mention a few (I’m fucked if they find out)


The teachers continue single us (Me, Marc, Patrick, Rosie) and sometimes a few others out, we aren’t that loud and get our work done on time and ready.

I don’t know what it is but I do know that if they separate us between groups (which is petty and stupid) I’m leaving !
It’s a pretty boring course (Games Development) I hate WoW and my internet is too slow for any games that I’m pretty much an outsider.
I want to be more arty, be involved in performances photography, theatre or film I don’t care I just don’t know about giving up my friends.

I have a large network of friends all linked to college, quitting could be pretty awful.

Oh well tomorrow is gonna go however it is gonna go and I’m gonna take it as it comes and I’m most importantly NOT gonna keep my views to myself this college course has been a shambles and they need to know.

This whole thing isn’t helped by the fact I’m the class union rep and I have to voice everyone’s views (even though my mandatory monthly union meetings have NEVER materialized !) I also have to keep them all on board

So my aims are as follows

1. Voice my views in a monitored and polite manner
2. Not use the fact that I don’t like lecturers or some students to make a point (masses on my side FTW)
3. Try and negotiate a situation that is bad for me into a great opportunity to get a lot off my chest and try and improve my course
4. Try to keep friends no matter what the outcome
5. If necessary leave and try something new and awesome


But most of all I don’t want to leave my class on bad terms, I’ve shared some of my favorite memories with my class friends and don’t want to lose that for the world I like you people and you elected me so you must like me so NURGH

WISH ME LUCK FOR TOMMOROW GUYS IM SURE I WILL MAKE THE WRONG DECISION


Laters
Samuel

No comments: